[WriteLog] WWROF file upload

Keith Beebe W3KB keith at w3kb.net
Fri Aug 16 17:58:10 EDT 2019

Yes, I had exactly the same issue.  The Log submission page on the site didn't like my file either.

It took the Sent Signal Report as my grid and the Received Sugnal Report as their grid......not good.  Gave me an error.

Had to edit the file to show only my grid and their grid (deleted the signal reports) and then the Log Submission page took it.

Keith W3KB