[WriteLog] Ohio and Kansas QSO Parties in Writelog

Dana Roode K6NR dana.roode at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 21:05:36 EDT 2019

I've been dabbling in these two QSO parties - the Hawaii one too.  The Ohio
and Kansas Writelog modules behave oddly for me.  The scoring doesn't work
(no QSOs show up in the summary, which is blank), it accepts anything for
the multipliers valid or not and does not check them off, and requires me
to enter a "county" even though I am out of state.  I've been entering CA
for each one.

Am I doing something wrong?  The Hawaii modules seems to work fine.

  Dana