[WriteLog] Serial port card for Windows 10 64?

Gordon LaPoint gordon.lapoint at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 07:08:43 EDT 2019

Steve,
     There is only one USB to serial adapter that I have found that will
do FSK, the Digi Edgeport series. I have a 2 port and a 4 port, but they
also  make 8 port versions.  They are very expensive new, but ebay has a
bunch of NOS and used ones, mostly 8 port. for a low price.  I use them
with mmtty (in DXLabs and N1MM and Writelog) and have no problems with
FSK direct to the serial port. (NOT using extfsk!)

There are also pcie cards for 2 to 8 ports.  I have one StarTech (from
amazon) that works fine, but the Edgeports are better because they will
work with any computer, including laptops, to give you "Real" serial ports.

Gordon - N1MGO