[WriteLog] Observation on using the WriteLog UDP listener with FT4

WriteLog Contesting Software LLC support at writelog.com
Tue Aug 27 21:38:48 EDT 2019

I am not seeing the failure to export RST_RECEIVED to adif. Please send your .wl file as an attachment. Wayne

              On
              Tue, 27 Aug at 12:20 AM
              ,  Rick <rickpalio at att.net>  wrote:
               Got writelog 12.42 and the latest, I believe digirite. The ww-digi log now records the rst received, which makes it good for a daily log but does not appear to transfer it to the adi file?? Am I missing something?  My work around is to ad the RST_RCVD column to the ADI and fill it in from the .wl log  Rick/WU6W  -----Original Message----- From: WriteLog <writelog-bounces at contesting.com> On Behalf Of Wayne Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 6:41 AM To: Writelog Forum <writelog at contesting.com> Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Observation on using the WriteLog UDP listener with FT4  The WriteLog UDP listener, version 11, has been updated to properly handle the latest ADIF spec for FT4:     http://writelog.com/writelog-versions#UDP_Listener  _______________________________________________ WriteLog mailing list WriteLog at contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/writelog WriteLog on the web:  http://www.writelog.com/   --- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. https://www.avg.com