[WriteLog] writelog 12.45 will not read rig frequency

Frank M Etzler n8wxq at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 4 18:15:33 EST 2019

Al,
I just wanted you to know that I have the same problem. No frequency from the rig is reported to Writelog. I can change the frequency from the menu, thus there is communication between Writelog and the radio. My radio is an IC-7600 and my computer is running Win 10 and NOTHING except Writelog versions changed in my system. I uninstalled 12.45 and I am back to using my version 11 which works just fine. I might try to upgrade again during the summer but I don't need the frustration now.
73 de Frank, N8WXQ