[WriteLog] Disappearing window.

Ken Eigsti diverkene at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:40:53 EST 2019

Hi All
I'm running version 12.34 with WIN 7. This just started happening.
I open a log, either new or existing, for a RTTY contest. I open the Rtty
Window  and the RTTY CONTROL PANEL opens for about 10 seconds then
disappears. (This is the MMTTY window)

I have go back to RTTY window and TU TYPE and then TNC SETUP. The path is
(C:\MMTTY\MMTTY.EXE.)  I click on OK and the window appears. It might stay
for a few seconds and maybe longer. I quick try to hit SAVE CONFIG when it
is up, but it goes away.

Any ideas why I am losing the RTTY CONTROL PANEL window and how to keep it
going?

Thanks
Ken W0LSD