[WriteLog] FKeys in Win 10?

Keith Regli keith at kregli.com
Mon Dec 30 20:13:29 EST 2019

If I recall correctly it has something to do with screen resolutions. I
think the easy way to fix it is to delete the xstart and ystart entries
under [Locations] in the FKeys.ini file.  If that doesn't work, send me a
note and I'll play around and remember it.  It's probably an easy fix, but
I haven't tried to compile it in years and am a little afraid to try.

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 5:55 PM Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am setting up Writelog on a different computer and am having trouble
> running Keith's FKeys program. It just kind of ghosts in the title bar on
> the screen, but does not show the whole window or respond. Am I the only
> one to have this problem or did I miss something?
>
> --
> Jim K0XU
> jim at rhodesend.net

Keith Regli