[WriteLog] FKeys in Win 10?

Keith Regli keith at kregli.com
Mon Dec 30 22:46:39 EST 2019

After some checking … this happens when you move your FKeys setup from one
computer to another, or just rearrange directories.  FKeys appears looking
kind of like a flagpole and you can't do anything with it.

Look in the directory where you placed FKeys.exe and FKeys.ini.  Edit the "
Fkeys.ini" file using Notepad.exe.  Remove the line under [Contests] that
starts Last=….  Look under the section [Locations] and find the lines
xstart= and ystart=, and set them to xstart=100 and ystart=100.  Then start
FKeys.exe again.  It should appear with a simple set of buttons that you
can change as needed (right click on the title bar).

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 7:04 PM ke6qr <ke6qr at comcast.net> wrote:

> I had the same problem, my nephew the computer expert fixed it. Not sure
> what he did.

Keith Regli
mailto://keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com