[WriteLog] Touchy MouseCursor placement

Marty Bluhm w8aks55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:17:04 EST 2019

Hi Guys,
This is the 2nd rtty contest in a row I’ve experienced this, so thought I
would ask the guru ‘s.
When clicking on an exchange (calls, state, number) window, if I don’t
click on the very first character,
The whole item does not get transferred to the qso entry window.
For example, if my cursor is on the 8 in W8AKS, the 8AKS is all that gets
transferred to the callsign field.
The same holds true for other exchange items.
I lost a few q’s until I realized what was happening and took time to make
sure the transfer was correct.

My question:do I have something setup wrong that it is this sensitive?
If so, where is it, so I can correct it.

Thanks and 73
Marty
W8AKS