[WriteLog] FT8 and VHF contests

Jon Suehiro nn5t at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 23 22:45:53 EST 2019

I am running a small gun especially on VHF with S&P only.  Especially with narrow opening condition, WSJT-X does not hear other station and the waiting will become even longer.  Since Rittylite and WriteLog work so good, the new feature will be wanted to WriteLog.

Since VHF contest counts one any mode QSO as '1', and when SSB/CW side is open, and if I am on FT8 for either Q or multiplier, DUPE CHECK is really required in VHF contests.  I hate to call DUPE, especially without knowing.

73 de Jon NN5T