[WriteLog] K7A - Apollo 11 Anniversary in NAQP RTTY

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:36:07 EDT 2019

With the anniversary this weekend we all will probably be copying some fun
names in our exchanges. At least I do hope so.**

Please note however that LUNA is not a valid multiplier for North America.
:-)

If you are a contester inclined to also seek special event stations, during
the NAQP RTTY*** W7RN in Nevada will be operating K7A "Celebrating the
Apollo 11 Moon landing from the Nevada Space Center". Special QSLs
available by SASE, of course.

Yes there is really a Nevada Space Center, thanks for asking:
http://www.nevadaspacecenter.org/

73 and have fun! jeff wk6i

** With luck we can screw up prefill files for the next several years!

*** Phone and CW when not contesting

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN