[WriteLog] save configuration

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:10:04 EDT 2019

I see we all go to the same church.

After doing dozens of 3 click save configurations for NAQP, I finally
decided to ask why it isn't a single click on the button bar. There must be
some logical explanation. Maybe stuff auto saves now?

I mean, the button bar has things you do maybe twice at most per contest
like open rttyrite and export cabrillo. Why not save configuration? Unless
it really doesn't do anything anymore?

Or maybe we just don't want to mess with the ritual. The gods might be
displeased.

73 and have fun today! - jeff wk6i @w7rn as k7a today