[WriteLog] INI file question

Rich rwnewbould at comcast.net
Fri Jun 21 17:37:40 EDT 2019

I have a question regarding how WL handles the INI file.   I am not
seeing the results that I would expect.

Here is my example:

When I open WL, but before I open my contest module, I import a specific
INI file that I have created.   I will call it MYFILE.ini.

I then open the contest module and make changes like window position,
various startup commands, keyboard shortcuts and so forth.

I then save the Configuration and Save the file.

At that point what INI file are my changes going to?

MYFILE.ini or Writelog.ini

The reason I ask is if I import the MYFILE.ini the next time I load that
contest modue nothing has changed.

Does WL always make the changes to Writelog.ini and not the file I imported?

Rich

K3RWN