[WriteLog] writelog remote

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Wed Mar 20 14:13:46 EDT 2019

I am trying to setup writelog remote. I have made tests with a friend
(SV1DPJ) who uses also writelog and in my local network also.

In my local computer I can not create the crt file! I make all the
procedure in setup>remote, writelog says that crt file is created but
nothing happens really as the crt file does not exist in my computer
neither in default location or anywhere else! I can not understand what
it happens. I use windows 7, Greek version and the last writelog version.

My friend creates the right crt file, forwards the ports in his router
and I am trying to connect to him. He uses windows 10 english version.
The connection works ok and I can see his radio frequency in my band
map. Then I connect audio and this is successful also. When I press the
button start RX, I get 2 messages and audio connection is lost. This
happens in his local network also.
Messages are
"Audio connection ended because ClientThread read failed pwdrv:true
pwdok:true. Network connection cancelled from the local system
disconnect requested"
I press ok and a 2nd message appears
"RcClient received: StartCaptureRx AddSource Audio thread exception:
Shared IAudioClient:Initialize failed )hr=0x8889000a) Unknown error
0x8889000A"

Any help?

73 Kostas SV1DPI