[WriteLog] writelog remote

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Mar 22 01:20:53 EDT 2019

Hello Wayne and tnx for helping.

I solved my 2nd problem with the audio and you have right: the secret is
the same sample rate. Me and my friend had not the same. So I can hear
audio from my friend and writelog plays well.

With your help I found the solution for my 1st problem about the
certification creation also! Abt your question, I get the message that
crt created and I need to copy it in my control. But the certificate
does not exist. In my writelog.ini under configuration is written

DataFiles=F:\WriteLog\datafiles

There is nothing in datafiles dir. Outside this directory, in
F:/writelog/  there are 2 empty directories called datafilesprivate_key
and datafilespublic_key. I saw them yesterday also but I didn't
understand the problem. But today I noticed the missed \

This drived me to notice that the other directories have a slash at the
end. So I added it and now looks like
DataFiles=F:\WriteLog\datafiles\

I saved and imported this ini in my writelog and now works! I can see
the 2 crt files inside datafiles directory!

Tnx...

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 22/3/2019 03:42, ο Wayne, W5XD έγραψε: