[WriteLog] Cloning BandMap

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 08:47:44 EST 2019

Jim...it's easy and very useful.
In the upper corner of a bandmap is "File."  That brings down a menu -
select "New View."  New view creates another bandmap.  Then pick "Select
center frequency" to set the new bandmap where you want it.

I have run with as as nay as 6 additional bandmaps, on a separate monitor,
displaying all the contest bands at once.

73
Hal N4GG