[WriteLog] "LSB is really FSK" broken with 12.43E?

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 9 09:30:48 EDT 2019

When set up for AFSK RTTY with MMTTY or WinRTTY using LSB and with "LSB is really FSK" checked, I get "WriteLog Sound SendWave Error".
When set for FSK, all works fine. It doesn't matter which RTTY contest module I'm using.
It appears "LSB is really FSK" is not working. I'm actually using beta 12.44A but someone with 12.43E is also having issues. Not sure when this started since I normally do not use AFSK.
Don AA5AU