[WriteLog] digirite issues during the WW

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 13:15:05 EDT 2019

This inability to decode was not limited to Digirite. I used the WSJT-X
with N1MM solution.

I wondered if there was almost a de-sensing effect from generally full
waterfalls. Whether as it were the soundcards were not swamped with signals
making decoding difficult.

I don't know the tchnical terms but many many strong signals arrived here
and stations I normally work with ease on the regular week=day band
conditions were not copying me and even though they were +NN dB signal
levels were decoding only intermittently.

At my end I just felt like either rig but more likely soundcard was
essentially "overloaded" or "swamped" with signals.

I am curious as to the conclusions.

72 and thans for the many QSO's

Dean - 8P6SH/8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*