[WriteLog] Double Logging

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.com
Tue Sep 3 07:22:54 EDT 2019

Writelog 12.42G
DigiRite 1.1.23

Module General DXCC tracking log keeper

DigiRite-1: Setup mode: FT8 and Exchange: Grid Square & dB Report

 CQ: On idle

I have a screen snip that I could include but I don't think this list allows pics.

Appears to be double logging some of the QSOs when calling CQ and get an answer the sequence goes through to the point where I send RR73 the contact logs and then the calling station comes back with an 73 or RR73 (whatever) and then the contact logs again as a DUP.

It does not happen every times, it appears to be when both stations are sending the 73 exchange.

It appears that DIgiRite is sending the QSO to LOG before the QSO sequence is complete and then again when it complete from both stations?

Jim/KC4HW