[WriteLog] DigiRite DT on TX signals

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Sep 3 10:19:36 EDT 2019

Wayne:

Thanks so much for the information.  I feel like a complete appliance op: pushing buttons without at least a modicum of understanding what is going on.

The problem of stations not responding happened all day on and off.  When I finally got to 80m it did seem to get worse, but I gave up so I don’t have any good data for that later time frame.

A brave new world to be sure!

Ken K6MR  (NV6D at times)