[WriteLog] Writelog RTTY messages

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.com
Tue Sep 3 16:16:26 EDT 2019

Writelog 12.42G
MMTTY 1.68a
MicroKeyer/uRouter 9.1.5

Just checking and trying to get my station setup for WW RTTY..

I am having some issue with a delay in the F-keys messages.

When I hit F1

"test kc4hw "

appears in the RttyRite window, after a couple of seconds then the rest of the
message "kc4hw CQ %R%E" appears on the same line and is sent.

I don't recall this being normal before.  Anybody seen this before????

Here is the complete message as it appears in the Writelog RTTY Message dialog.

test kc4hw kc4hw CQ %R%E

This seems to effect all the F-key message as well.  Actually any message over 8 or 9 characters long seems to have a delay at that point in it before sending the rest of the message.

This is not the end of the world, but curious...

"Seeking perfection in an imperfect world."  Thanks in advance.

Jim/KC4HW