[WriteLog] Digirite and keyboard use

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:15:48 EDT 2019

I see the alt-P stuff for the QIP window. I should spend some time learning
how that works, haven't done that yet.

Can the alt-P commend to focus in QIP be mapped to a single keypress? I'm
thinking that ";" key looks very convenient for this.

I think it would be very useful to have the Keyboard Shortcuts work with
Digirite commands.

I could also see mapping the alt-4 to a single key to quickly choose to
send a signal report.

I was also thinking about moving focus to other windows like the messages
and the CQ windows and what that might enable.

For example, put the focus on the Even CQ window, watch the decodes and
press 3 to answer the third one on the list (control 3 for zero beat Tx).

Or can I already do that? :) thanks! - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN