[WriteLog] DigiRite new feature

Steve Lund k6um.elist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 19:30:26 EDT 2019

DigiRite worked well during last weekend's ARRL VHF Contest with one
exception:

It does not support MSK144, which is used for meteor scatter. I was
inconvenient to switch between DigiRite for FT8 and WSJT-X for MSK144.

I would also like to have a method for calling a station directly as one
can in WSJT-X. Too many times I noticed a needed station in the Receive
window that never showed up in the DigiRite CQ windows. I could never get
the Manual Send box to work in that situation.

73,
Steve, K6UM