[WriteLog] SPDX RTTY

Ron Dohmen ron at n0at.net
Sat Apr 25 13:30:11 EDT 2020

The SP stations are sending a two letter province, while Writelog is looking
for a single letter province.  I edited the SpDxRtty.ini file to include the
two letter provinces I receive, and all is working.    I can't find a list
of two letter provinces on the internet, all I can find is the single letter
provinces.
You can edit the exchange format setup, uncheck the RCVD field to Required.
Field is required for entry in Log.  Then at a later time edit the
SpDXRtty.ini and restart Writelog.

73 de Ron N0AT