[WriteLog] WriteLog and TS-890 mode indication DATA

Jon Suehiro nn5t at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 29 15:24:57 EDT 2020

I believe there was no issue when I operated 2020 ARRL RTTY RU with
DigiRite, but I have an issue now.

Latest WriteLog is interfaced with TS-890 through microHAM Digi Keyer II.

TS-890 mode is indicating USB-D, so is Digi Keyer II.  But WL QSO Entry
window says LSB.  This is as WL opens as new before selecting the contest
module.

Kenwood updated TS-890 firmware recently to fix 'WSJT-X Split Operation [ ]
Fake It' compatibility issue.  This is the only thing I can think about.

Does any other experience the same ?  Other than DATA mode
(LSB/USB/CW/FSK/PSK as LSB/FM/AM), WL indicate the mode correctly.

So do we need WL TS-890 specific rig control ?

TU de Jon NN5T