[WriteLog] CW Jitters

rgarrett5 at comcast.net rgarrett5 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 23:13:37 EDT 2020

The MicroHam examples are indeed readable.  However, Randy, you are correct.  Most screen shots are graphical and of no value to us blind guys.

 I set up everything as directed in the MKII instructions.  The CW is working ok.  Let's see what happens in a real contest rather than just a few minutes of testing.

Thanks for all of the help and solutions.

73, Bob K3UL