[WriteLog] No Band Map

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 4 14:28:13 EST 2020

 Let me clarify something. Do not re-install the Windows 10 update. Reinstall the last WriteLog update you have.
Sorry.
Don AA5AU
    On Friday, December 4, 2020, 01:26:14 PM CST, Don AA5AU <aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote:

  What exactly do you mean by "No bandmap"?
Do you mean the bandmap will not open or do you mean the bandmap opens but it's a blank bandmap?
If it's a blank bandmap, and you are running Windows 10, re-install your last update. Windows 10 updates are known to mess up the bandmap. The fix is to re-install the last WriteLog update you have. No need to uninstall anything, just run the update.
If the window doesn't open at all, I've not heard of that.
Don AA5AU
    On Friday, December 4, 2020, 01:20:57 PM CST, Nick Smith <nrsmith at citlink.net> wrote:

No bandmap since installing 12.54A. I have never experienced this in any
other update. Telnet skimmer spots are not as I had them set.

Nick,
W4GKM