[WriteLog] Band map won't stay docked to main window

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Dec 12 17:18:11 EST 2020

> This morning when I started WriteLog, the Band Map was a small square
> in the upper-left corner of my left monitor, not docked to the main
> window on my right monitor.  I've redocked and re-started, but I can't
> make it stay.  How do I fix this?

This is very strange.  I shut down WriteLog but not the computer, then
ran did errands for a couple of hours.  When I got back, I started
WriteLog.  The Band Map was docked again!  I had to quit to help
someone on FT8, then when I re-started Write Log, the Band Map was
undocked again.   Something very weird is going on!

This is 12.55D (beta release)  Apparently 12.55G has been released,
I'll try that one.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us