[WriteLog] Erratic Keying

Jon Suehiro nn5t at attglobal.net
Sun Dec 27 16:29:24 EST 2020

I had exactly same with IC-7610 with USB.  Mine was completely resolved by
putting microHAM DIGIKER II in line.  I got feedbacks many were thinking
that caused by RFI getting into USB line but never tried back to USB
connection.  Try ferrites onto the USB cable (or use USB3 cable which is
supposed to be better shieled).  If still happening, think RFI, rather than
USB data issue.  GL & 73 de Jon NN5T