[WriteLog] SO2R

k5zd at charter.net k5zd at charter.net
Sat Feb 1 14:52:57 EST 2020

I should add there are commands to switch the headphones without moving the
transmit focus.

I use the ~ key to split the headphones so I can listen to one radio in each
ear.  I use the up and down arrow keys on the number pad to move the receive
focus.  I use the other up and down keys to move the transmit focus.

Randy K5ZD