[WriteLog] Clone rtty window?

Paul Caccamo (VA3PC) va3pc at ciinet.org
Wed Feb 5 16:58:34 EST 2020

Group; I just transitioned to W10pro from W7pro (new computer). I've
spent a day or so reinstalling all my applications.
I ensured rig commander talked with the 756Pro3 with no issues, then
installed writelog 12.32k (my latest version).
Its working fine with SSB contests, showing the frequency and keying up
for sound bites etc.

I then installed the standalone MMTTY (latest version 1.70k) and managed
to get it up and running.
I used Don's excellent tutorial to get xmmt.ocx installed and was able
to configure a single instance of mmtty working
with the Rttyrite window.  However when I go to clone a second receive
window to use another profile, the window pops up (RttyRite Clone), but
no associated RTTY control panel appears, so the window is useless.

Did I miss a step or is this functionality broken in windows 10? It did
work fine in W7 although i must confess I probably used a different
version (probably 1.68) of MMTTY. Also as I hadn't heard of xmmt.ocx
before, I was probably using the mmtty engine in my W7 computer.

Thoughts?

Paul, VA3PC