[WriteLog] [NCCC] ARRL unrecognized mult ??

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Feb 17 17:34:16 EST 2020

Hi Dave,

Yes, that turns out to be the problem. I had only one Q with PE and
changing it to PEI then re-submitting cleared that problem.
Thanks!

BTW, I thought NCCC was not going for ARRL DX (as usual) so I submitted my
score for MLDXCC. If that's not the case let me know and I'll change it.

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU