[WriteLog] ARRL unrecognized mult ?? YES.. - solved

k5zd at charter.net k5zd at charter.net
Tue Feb 18 12:11:01 EST 2020

Couple of things.

The score reporting on log submission is new.  It has uncovered some issues.  These issues are all with the country file (TO4A was not recognized as a mult) and an arbitrary decision to only accept PEI (instead of PE).  You would get the same error if you submitted a log with FLA instead of FL.  The developer is aware of these and will correct them.

In the meantime, the log does get accepted and into the system.  The log checkers know all this stuff and will use more accurate country files and more forgiving section abbreviations.

This has really been a lot of confusion over two simple bugs.

Randy K5ZD