[WriteLog] VB: 2BSIQ - How do you do it?

SM0HRP Kari Gustafsson kari at sm0hrp.se
Fri Feb 28 15:18:02 EST 2020

Hi Tom,
Many thanks fro the elaborate answer. I will try more WL Runmode. I have tried it without the "Dynamic Headphone switching" activated. One thing that puzzles me is that when I use the simulator CSS in manual mode to do SO2R all works well.
With runmode and Stop2Runmode the caller in CSS do not recognise me answering them and they keep calling more or less for ever.  Despite this he new CSS is awesome and absolutely the best simulator of them all on the market. And the fact that you have the callers ADIF file downloaded and compared with your log is really unique.
Again Tom  - lots of thanks and a nice weekene to you!
73s Kari SM0HRP