[WriteLog] 2Tone..can't get to start...

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 1 18:20:28 EST 2020

Does MMTTY work fine with WriteLog using XMMT? If so, then XMMT.ocx is registered. Or are you using the outdated MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog?

I've heard of this error before but I don't recall the solution. When you set up XMMT.ocx for 2Tone, make sure all check boxes are blank especially "add -C (off for 2Tone)".

Don AA5AU