[WriteLog] 12.46D Crashing

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 17:41:24 EST 2020

I have been using 12.46D without issue since it was released.  Most recently NAQP SSB on Saturday.
This morning I tried to bring up 12.46D to pull the Cabrillo file and got the blue screen of death when I clicked on the contest.  Windows 10.  Tried it again.  Same problem.  Uninstalled 12.46D and tried to reinstall but got this message:
"The file 'Affl222andUp.dll cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file 'Wl12Fill.Cab"
I tried to install 12.41.  Same problem  Finally got Writelog to work using 12.13.
I saw a similar post today but want to note that I have been running Win 10 since I installed 12.46D at the time of the release.
BobW1RH