[WriteLog] AutoFillFromBandmapHz=400

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 29 14:46:05 EST 2020

Does anyone use this feature? I actually didn't know it existed until someone told me about it yesterday. He's having trouble getting it to work. I'll try it later when I get a chance but curious to know if this actually works or not. This is from the Help file.
If you tune closer than AutoFillFromBandmapHz to a bandmap station, the Entry window will be auto-filled from his frequency. Set this to zero and WriteLog will not auto fill. AutoClearOnTuneMinHz set to zero will disable AutoFillFromBandmap as well.AutoFillFromBandmapHz=400
73, Don AA5AU