[WriteLog] Remote

Robert . woodr90 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:31:16 EDT 2020

When I read about writelog's remote control, wanted to use it for several
reasons, first priority to be able to use home station to chase new band
countries while away from station.

Made it priority to test this weekend.  K3 set at 50watts and hooked to
WARC yagi.  CW, worked some 1x1 K2 stations that are on.

Impressions:
Neat
Screen, writelog works/looks just at home.
Excellent solution to chasing new BC when mobile.
Other side of this is home station didn't change, when get home, can sit
down and operate.

In my case,
There are computer and on/off switch savey folks still at house but haven't
had to call in a favor...

Future I'll get remote on/off and desktop control so I can open rtty window
on remote (rig) computer.

Again Impressive remote software,

73 W5AJ