[WriteLog] IARU Prefill Exchange from ADI not working if I select calls from either the Bandmap or Cluster Spot windows

Steve Nordahl ns3l at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 09:24:48 EDT 2020

Keith,

FYI... Thanks to a direct email response from Ron N9AT he suggested I try the foillowing. "Try going to Writelog Options, Entry.  Enable Prefill from CALL overwrites."

I did just that.. And it solved the problem with the Bandmap issue. However the Cluster Spot window was not affected and still would not prefil the entry window.. Small issue as far as I'm concerned.. I still was able to use the Bandmap, but lost the ability to sort the calls via the spot window and get them into the entry window correct.. Maybe the WL people will look into this...

Steve NS3L