[WriteLog] Moving Waterfall On Bandmap

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Tue Jul 14 09:06:28 EDT 2020

> I've got an SDR feeding the waterfall display on the bandmap. Is there any
> way to get the waterfall to display below the frequencies?
No. That's where the packet spots are displayed.
> Is there a way
> to prevent the waterfall display lines from traveling as I tune the radio?
Right click in the Band Map. Click Properties. Turn on "Center is Fixed".

The waterfall might still curve off-frequency a bit during movement the
rig's VFO knob because WriteLog polling the rig's frequency does not
perfectly track the VFO frequency while its moving. You can decrease
WriteLog's rig polling interval if the rig will put up with that much
traffic on its serial port.