[WriteLog] WPX with 2 radios 2 keyboards question

Arunas, LY2IJ ly2ij1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:23:42 EDT 2020

Hi,

Issue is solved!
I ran the newly released WL version in IARU contest this weekend. 2 radios,
2 keyboards on 1 computer, one mouse, 2 bandmaps.
Both modes - CW and SSB.
Everything worked as expected. No any strange behavior with > 2700 QSO in
log per 24 hours.I just need to learn how to use footswitch between radios
in SSB :)

Thanks Wayne and Co!

73
Arunas LY5E/ LY2IJ