[WriteLog] WL12.51K update again. now 12.51L

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Mon Jul 20 12:20:56 EDT 2020

Well, sorry about that. The WL12.51K rebuild did not go correctly, but
at least for of you managed to download it before I caught the mistake.

Regardless, there is now a 12.51L available.
   http://writelog.com/writelog-versions

I see from the download log that a number of you downloaded 12.51J this
morning. All you have to do is go back to the page above and get 12.51L.

Those four of you that managed to get 12.51K before I caught the mistake
inadvertently got a beta version of the main WriteLog exe installed. The
good news is that you got the fix to the ADIF export. The bad news is
there are certain SDRs that use ExtIO.dll will not work in the 12.51K
configuration. I recommend you use these special instructions to
supersede that 12.51K install with 12.51L.

Again, these instructions ONLY apply to those 4 of you that managed to
download 12.51K before I noticed the problem:

1. Logged in with Administrator privileges.
2. With WriteLog NOT running
3. Delete the file c:\Program Files (x86)\WriteLog\Programs\WriteL32.exe

Now install the 12.51L upgrade.

I apologize for the distractions.

Wayne