[WriteLog] WPX Log Scoring

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Jun 1 12:54:41 EDT 2020

I use an older version of Writelog. When I operate from other
countries I change CallPrefix= to make the scoring correct.

John KK9A

[WriteLog] WPX Log Scoring
Ken Claerbout K4ZW wrote:

I'm stuck.  Writelog, Version 12.44F, was scoring my US QSO's as DX (3
& 6 points), instead of 1 point.

As best I can tell, I've set the necessary parameters for the contest.
The help file says "Use WRITELOG.INI to indicate your country of
operation if outside the continental U.S."  As expected, there is no
line in the .ini file for WPX.  There are for other contests.  I added
a line for WPX to experiment, but still no change.

What am I missing?

73
Ken K4ZW