[WriteLog] Summary Sheet Disabled

Steve Lund k6um.elist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:19:47 EDT 2020

I'd like to have the Summary Sheet work for WPX, too. I believe this is the
only contest that it doesn't support a summary sheet. It did years ago as I
have copies of those summary sheets.

I use the summary sheets to write notes about the contest and the equipment
for future reference.

73,
Steve, K6UM