[WriteLog] Can't get Rttyrite CW to send CW via F-Key's

Rich rwnewbould at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 08:33:48 EDT 2020

You did not mention the radio you are using nor the hardware interface
to key CW.

In WL the Comport for FSK  RTTY is selected in RTTYrite.  The Comport
for CW keying is selected in "PORTS".  The same place you setup your rig
control.

Some of the newer radios with USB can key CW via DTR or RTS on that port.

Rich