[WriteLog] Waterfall in Bandmap with Flexradio

John Desmond johnk0tg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:59:38 EDT 2020

When at home on the shack PC, I can see the waterfall on the bandmap.  I am
out at FD with the Flex and would like to be able to see that on the laptop
as well.  I compared both the INI files and found some differences in the
RIG settings.  But still no go.  Everything else works fine, so not a
dealbreaker.  But it would be nice to have.

I am running the latest WLFlexDriver1241B.  I think all I did on the shack
PC was update the Flex driver and it just worked.  Not the case on the
laptop.

I am not running SDR-Bridge or Skimmer on either PC at the moment.

Any ideas?

Thanks, John  K0TG