[WriteLog] WriteLog CWops CWT prefill file

k0cf at mchsi.com k0cf at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 18 15:58:56 EDT 2020

Apparently the reflector was down for a time. I posted this
on Monday, and it just disappeared into the bit bucket.

I have just generated the monthly update to the WriteLog ADIF
prefill file for the CWops CWT contest and posted it to my club
website, the Eastern Iowa DX Association home page at
< http://www.eidxa.org >. From the home page, click the "DX
Resources" link from the main menu at the top left side of
the home page. The prefill links are at the bottom of the
"DX Resources" page. What you will download is a zip file
containing the ADIF prefill file.

The source file for this was a plain text file from the N1MM+
web site, which was last updated 16 Mar 2020.

73,
Craig, K0CF