[WriteLog] SO2V - (2) Keyboards

k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com
Tue Mar 24 20:06:21 EDT 2020

I have to ask ....   I've used Writelog for years and have never heard of multiple keyboards.    Isn't the number of keyboards controlled by the PC?     I know Write log has multiple contact entry windows for single operator multi-rig operation.  That's why I use Writelog.  I normally run 3 rig entry windows but has at times used 4 of them.       I'm just baffled about the multi-keyboard thing.

de K3SK