[WriteLog] Winkey+ORSTP not working

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed May 6 22:17:53 EDT 2020

Thanks to Ken, K4ZW asking about this in the simulator. It made me try
again to see if I can get something working in WL (not simulator)

I've never had any RX switching in WL that I like. In fact, nothing
switches at all and never has. I tried again but If I try to set the keyer
type to Winkey+ORSTP Pipes, then WL can't find the Winkey. However it finds
it just fine by setting keyer type to WinKey2.

I'm using WL 12.49E
SO2R box is microHAM u2R box plus the DigiKeyer II box on R1.
Router is 9.2.2

Manual switching on the u2r box is the only way I can switch headphone
audio.  Awkward, but it's better than nothing.

What am I missing?  I thought microHAM was up on the ORSTP stuff but maybe
not?

Thanks, Alan AD6E