[WriteLog] Contest Simulator gets flooded?? Bad conditions? :)

SM0HRP Kari Gustafsson kari at sm0hrp.se
Mon May 11 19:13:31 EDT 2020

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the assistance. Yes the S&P was at level 2. But then I altered it
to level 4 and  I could go on for a while but run out of stations on the
other band again. I am running SO2R, Run mode 2 and 2 Keyboards with KB1 on
3550 kHz and KB2 on 7050 kHz. I have not figured out what S&P means when
running  So2R and Runmode 2 with alternating CW. Or is it just the other
channel???
The runmode is awesome but as you said earlier Tom one need to practice : )
I intend to use this on CW WPX soon.
73s Kari SM0HRP